Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read threads & posts on this until my eyes are falling out, but I need a straight up, no-$hit answer

Which side is it that takes a crap to zero out the fuel gage when bad fuel has screwed up the float? I've been playing the Sea Foam, Techron, Gumout game for over a year now, and running nothing but Shell or Texaco gas with the highest octane I can find and I'm tired of it.

I'm feeling froggy and want to jump, so which side tank do I crack open?

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I've read threads & posts on this until my eyes are falling out, but I need a straight up, no-$hit answer

Which side is it that takes a crap to zero out the fuel gage when bad fuel has screwed up the float? I've been playing the Sea Foam, Techron, Gumout game for over a year now, and running nothing but Shell or Texaco gas with the highest octane I can find and I'm tired of it.

I'm feeling froggy and want to jump, so which side tank do I crack open?
drivers side ... this will show you all you need ...I would replace the pump while you are there if you have many miles on it.. http://lingenfelter.com/pdf/c5fuelpumpinstallationinstructions.pdf

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I had to run two bottles through in two tanks for the Seafoam to straighten mine out,then my Diesel F-350 had a problem with one of it's tanks,Seafoam fixed that also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts