Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned Vettes since 1982, but only for sunny Sunday drives. I replaced my 76 with a car that I will keep forever. After searching for this car for two years, I am so pleased to have it.
Like many new technologies, the 2003 Z06 is a digital mystery to me. I have much to learn...

·
Premium Member
15,616 Posts
Welcome to SMOKINVETTE z06man Glad to have you here ,Hope you enjoy Your ZO6:thumbsup:. and enjoy your self here ...............:patriot:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I have owned Vettes since 1982, but only for sunny Sunday drives. I replaced my 76 with a car that I will keep forever. After searching for this car for two years, I am so pleased to have it.
Like many new technologies, the 2003 Z06 is a digital mystery to me. I have much to learn...
Welcome to the SV family! I agree as well, my experience is pretechnology era with cars. Nothing you and I can't handle though with all the great minds here! :welcometoourcl

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
:welcometoourcl:welcometoourcl:welcometoourcl

·
Premium Member
8,650 Posts
Nice to have you here!:15:

:welcometoourcl :welcometoourcl :welcometoourcl :welcometoourcl :welcometoourcl :welcometoourcl

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
Glad to have you here with us.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Welcome to SV. This site will help you with any of your questions. :burnout:

·
Registered
23,205 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you join us.