Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many parents react to the proposal to buy a child wooden toys, to put it mildly, with bewilderment. Either memories from my own childhood, which featured unattractive wooden characters in the form of various famous characters. Either this attitude to wood, as to a "non-toy" material, which is more usual to see in the form of furniture or an entrance door. But the result is the same: wooden toys are more repulsive than attracted.
But let's forget about our own children's associations and look at modern toys made of wood. And try to find in them what makes them one of the most popular in the world. How do you feel about wooden toys?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes indeed in my childhood were predominantly wooden toys but I would said that play such toys one thing pleasure. recently faced again with wooden toys and wanted their children to buy them. now they have almost a whole farm of wooden animals and they are happy to play with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you're absolutely right. from playing with these colorful wooden toys, my kids also get a lot of fun and play all day long. also, these toys will be a very good gift for the vast majority of children. all whom we presented such sets of wooden toys are interested in where you can buy such beauty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am very glad that I am not the only one who liked these wooden animal figurines. I saw not so many online stores in which you can buy them. even in those stores where there are these wooden figures of animals, their choice is very small. because of what you have to visit several such stores to pick up a set. but in this store https://woodencaterpillar.com/traditional-wooden-toys/toy-animals-and-creatures/you can choose everything that interests you. be sure to look here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to buy wooden animal figurines in a shop near the house. however this store is really a very small selection of these toys so they had to wait long when you bring up new figures. thank you very much for the specified Internet resource. I hope that on it I will find everything that interests me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A tree radiates energy of nature itself; by default it is a safe and hypoallergenic material. For the manufacture of children's toys used wood with a dense uniform structure, not prone to cracking. Most often it is beech, linden, pine, alder or maple. In addition to environmental friendliness, wooden toys can boast other advantages in comparison with their plastic "brothers."

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do not compare your childhood and the childhood of your children; there are fundamentally different ways of thinking. Then the toys were made of a more "rough" wood, and there were no mystery elements in them, as in most toys for children now. The simpler a child's toy is, the more he develops his thinking and imagination by thinking out its abilities in his head. In addition, wooden toys themselves are safer for children than plastic ones since a child can eat plastic, which is much worse. I advise you to find more about why wooden toys are better than plastic ones since even for the development of a child it is much more helpful than plastic ones

1 - 8 of 8 Posts