or try to owen a vette :doh:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
:z1-2::toilet:

·
Registered
217 Posts
i agree, there are a lot of people who shouldn't own corvettes. in the neighborhood we have a woman in her 60's always drove a volvo, recently divorced about 250 lbs and a face like rodney dangerfield. never drives faster than 10 under the speed limit.:doh:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you missed the lengthy discussion on that very topic... the concensus is that a C6 had sex with a Camaro. ...I think any objections I have over the cosmetics will be overshadowed to the performance of the car.. base model, 0-60 in UNDER 4 seconds!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
you missed the lengthy discussion on that very topic... the concensus is that a C6 had sex with a Camaro. ...I think any objections I have over the cosmetics will be overshadowed to the performance of the car.. base model, 0-60 in UNDER 4 seconds!
Sorry I missed the discussion. I was probably busy digging the 3 feet of snow we got out of the driveway the other day.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
mid 70's here.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.