Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in a while, a Corvette Club uses GM's Detroit/Hamtramck Assembly Plant parking lot for a gymkhana course. Anyone know the name of that club or a contact for same? thnx!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I heard that they were good guys once, gone bad...
They're just a corvette gang now, looking for trouble. Breaking the law speeding, lowering their cars close the the ground, adding splitters, vents, spoilers and wide body kits, making their 4 bean can exhaust loud, smoking their tires, street racing, wearing leather corvette jackets, riding around town in large numbers, scaring kids and old ladies. I'd avoid them if I were you. :smilielol5:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I heard that they were good guys once, gone bad...
They're just a corvette gang now, looking for trouble. Breaking the law speeding, lowering their cars close the the ground, adding splitters, vents, spoilers and wide body kits, making their 4 bean can exhaust loud, smoking their tires, street racing, wearing leather corvette jackets, riding around town in large numbers, scaring kids and old ladies. I'd avoid them if I were you. :smilielol5:
LOL!!!
Good stuff... I was just at that plant too, watching the Chevy Volt get made...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fugly split-spoke wheels, too?

So has this screwed up gang gotten so bad they put fugly split-spoke wheels on their cars, too? Forums are so predictable. A penishead asswipes a post and then the one guy that knows something encourages him (it?) with a LOL. I used to see the course they laid out in the parking lot and it is hard to see how they could have ever gotten out of first gear, meaning whoever has the right rear axle ratio should win everything. That plant had a major invasion of police a couple summers ago with drugs and alcohol found in many places with many workers suspended/disciplined. Dogs were brought in and the locker rooms cleaned out. An exciting day at that plant. Chrysler's Jefferson Plant is not the only one employing druggies. Detroit is Detroit is detoilet.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Danko,
And best of all some have, "fugly split-spoke wheels", just to pi$$ you off. YOU are so predictable.
You should try and find 'The Emperor's New Cloths' in video... You didn't get anything out it of by reading it. :thumbsup3:
Try and find a case of 'sense of humor' while you're at it.

A penishead asswipe ... Is that the best you can do? :rofl:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
info about the Vette club?

What I can do is read and understand the topic of this post. Anyone know anything about the club that visits the Poletown Plant?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
If anybody did know something about the club, they would have told you danko... wait... since it's you maybe not, why pizz off more Corvette owners.

Sorry Cheech, NO WAY... Cheech is COOL!!!! I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Please forgive me Cheech. :smilielol5:

:coffeetime:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts