Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like forum is going out.... is everyone going some place else like corvette forum or where else????:confused:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I m sure that had a lot to do with it..before, it was run by Corvette enthusiasts for Corvette enthusiasts. Now its run by basically telemarketers, looking for profit increases... we lost several members as well as some helpful vendors. I guess money talks and Bullshirt walks !

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I m sure that had a lot to do with it..before, it was run by Corvette enthusiasts for Corvette enthusiasts. Now its run by basically telemarketers, looking for profit increases... we lost several members as well as some helpful vendors. I guess money talks and Bullshirt walks !
Well, we're still here but there's not much Vette talk going on right now. I hoped things would of picked back up by now. It's been a long boring winter. :z1-2:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
it's been picking back up

·
Registered
39 Posts
Speaking for myself, I grew weary of the way thread after thread disintegrated into childish arguments and petty pi$$ing matches between some of the folks that hang out on this forum.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bullet I agree. There seems to be a small number of people wanting to cut the knees out from under everyone. The most childish is the "I don't like it so you're stupid for doing it" attitude.

It's not just this Vette forum either.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Speaking for myself, I grew weary of the way thread after thread disintegrated into childish arguments and petty pi$$ing matches between some of the folks that hang out on this forum.
:iagree:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
:iagree: But I choose to hang around. There's some really great info here. Even if you have to sort through the rubbage to find it. :thumbsup3:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts