Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
and you're exempt ?? with as many warnings as you've collected, and your continuos mis-direction there should not be any reason for credibility on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
and you're exempt ?? with as many warnings as you've collected, and your continuos mis-direction there should not be any reason for credibility on your behalf.
ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME? "continuos mis-direction" SPLAIN YOURSELF!

RACE ON!!!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
He is a vendor on another Corvette/Viper forum :D. As far as I know he is still around :woowoo: :cheers:

·
Smokin Vendor
1,746 Posts
HEY!

Thanks Marv for sending me the heads up.

The traffic here has been slow and I have gotten in volved with some other forums.

I will be launching a new product that I have a patent on in May on QVC.

www. shadeanchorbag.com

I have 2 partners in the FI business, and one just isn't living up to his end of the deal, which means a lot more time for me, and managing forums is time consuming.

I cut my sponsorship here, as I simply could not realize an ROI. It was that simple, and the traffic wasn't moving the way I had hoped.

I'm still around, stretched thin these days, interviewing new partner to help me out. We are in contract negotiations now.

Thanks for the thoughts.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
i just saw this...i appologize for any confusion. That was pointed at the ever populat too-broke. I thought my response had his quote added though..hhmmm
thanks for clarifying that for me. Someone else suggested the same, and I could plainly see it after it was pointed out to me. I jumped to an illogical conclusion... Sorry; and thanks, mseven.

Race on!!!
Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts