Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
533 Posts
dont know all your specifics, but i run the 15x3.5 centerlines in front and yes i needed spacers--i normally dont like them, so i ran the "extended reach" lug nuts instead of the "normal mag nuts" that are supposed to be run, the "extended reach" ones actually are TOO long, if you werent running a spacer they would bottom against the hub while the wheel would still be loose--but with a spacer, they work great-i get 14 turns by hand before the lugnut washer snugs up against rim, so im not quite so worried that the nuts will strip when rollng around a turn and have my wheel go flying off and the car crash to the ground then slide off a cliff or something! hope that helps.:thumbsup:

· Registered
19 Posts
That's all a tire that size is good for.. I see you are new Cobra. Welcome to SV.. We ve got a great bunch here.. No bulchit, no arguing .. Everybody gets along, helps the new or inexperienced guys ..The Cobra has always been one of my favorites. Behind Corvettes of course!
thanx for the welcome, i dont argue or start crap i just love old cars of all kinds and am building one insane 74 custom vette

· Registered
5,591 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.