Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help, i wanna buy some new wheels for my 95 corvette, the new wheels have a offset for +54 and stock is +56. backspacing for front is 6.88 and stock 6.95/ and 7.38 and 7.45 stock for rear. can i still put these on without any spacers cause for some reason its illegal in VA. thanks

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would think you will be just fine.....2mm is a pretty small variance

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also im pretty sure they will, but i guess my tires i have on now will still fit since the new wheels are the same width as the ones i have on now

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i got em and they fit but the lugs that came with it arent long enough for the guys to get a torque wrench on so i had to get them to put different ones on. they look awesome tho:Irule:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Well i got em and they fit but the lugs that came with it arent long enough for the guys to get a torque wrench on so i had to get them to put different ones on. they look awesome tho:Irule:
:useless:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, and yeah ur right, one day i left em on and killed the battery and since then the right one wouldnt move and the left would flip half way most of the time, so i took the fuses out so they stay up instead of turning the knob each time. i think theirs a short and the right motor might be dead

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
idk the brand, i got them on a site corvetteguys.com and they were having a closeout sale and i had a coupon code for 40% everything in the store so i got em along with a couple other things, so instead of paying around 900, i paid 518 with the lug nuts with no tax and free shipping :woowoo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts