Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out what would make a good 2nd car these days. Driving a Corvette makes a hard car shopping. I'm not looking for another sports car, just something that makes a good daily driver, being fun to drive would be a perk.

What else do you have in your garage?

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
2009 CTS and a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee....

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Chevrolet Suburban sittin' on 22's with flip down screens and a Kicker competition sound system!

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
2009 smart car in hello kitty pink and the wife puts around in her 99 GMC Suburban.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Here's mine

:sm_party:
I'm trying to figure out what would make a good 2nd car these days. Driving a Corvette makes a hard car shopping. I'm not looking for another sports car, just something that makes a good daily driver, being fun to drive would be a perk.

What else do you have in your garage?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think it depends on your requirements, kids, size requirements, etc. I just got an 07 Mini Cooper S and I love the heck out of it! It is quick and corners well but I still get around 30-32 MPG just running around. Before buying it I asked one the guys on the site that I know has one what he thought of it and he said "it is the funnest ride I've had" I must agree whole heartedly!
:woowoo::woowoo:

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
I think it depends on your requirements, kids, size requirements, etc. I just got an 07 Mini Cooper S and I love the heck out of it! It is quick and corners well but I still get around 30-32 MPG just running around. Before buying it I asked one the guys on the site that I know has one what he thought of it and he said "it is the funnest ride I've had" I must agree whole heartedly!
:woowoo::woowoo:
Next you'll get a Smart Car.:catfight::catfight::seeya::smilielol5::smilielol5:

·
Registered
11,375 Posts
Winter 05 Jeep
Summer 08 Mini Cooper S and 08 Smart car:thumbsup:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Wife has her 2005 Vette. She stopped using her 08 Trailblazer so we sold it. I still have my 07 Vette but I still use my 08 Avalanche LTZ. Oh I also have a 68 Firebird 400 hundred conv.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts