Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1021 - 1035 of 1035 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
58 and sunny. It's supposed to be near 70 by next week. :woowoo::rockon6rk::Banane08:

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
52°F and sunny at 8:10 AM

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Sadly still 52 as it was 3 months ago. :wtf:

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Its 88* and sunny
Must be nice; 48 and misty here; rain and unseasonable cold temps please go away! I went out for a car cruise nite yesterday; it was chilly and less than 40 cars showed up; should have been 400-600.

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
48° going to 64° today ; going to another car cruise nite this afternoon

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
60° or more right now, going to 70 later; beautiful blue skies; top still down from cruise nite yesterday; my corvette club hosts cruise nite today. :woowoo:

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
It was an ugly rainy day; currently 51 at 8:26 PM

·
Registered
11 Posts
80° and already a little hot at home. I endure the heat very badly, it's especially difficult for me to sleep at this time. In order to fall asleep, I use a fan, it helps to get rid of the stuffiness in the room. I also read on the Internet that the correct bedding helps you sleep better in the heat. I want to completely replace the bed linen made with flax, it's a natural material that is well breathable, in addition, flax has an antibacterial effect. I also want to replace the blanket, because I can't sleep without a blanket, but my blanket is too warm. I'm very hot to sleep under it, so I am looking for a good blanket for the summer. Here https://comfortersetreviews.com/best-comforter-for-summer/ I found some good recommendations that help me choose a good blanket for the summer. Every summer I try to come up with new ways to better endure the heat, I will be glad to hear your advice.

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
26°F right now, but sunny skies.

1021 - 1035 of 1035 Posts