Chevy Corvette Forum banner

What paint color to choose from? The interiors are black.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am between Pearl White or Black.

She will need some fiberglass repairs and the lines will need to be aligned all over. I understand that on any color but black will help cover imperfections...

·
Registered
132 Posts
im doing mine pearl white-not cheap! $1300 between paint,clear,pearl and primer! black news to be perfect or it will show everything!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seen plenty of black C-3 pictures but none of Pearl white vette's. Anyone out there has a Pearl white vette tha would like to post a pic to help on the decission.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ive never seen a pearl white vette( so their not common)
is it a daily driver? (don't wast to much $ on paint that may get scratched) I my first pick was buying a metallic candy red with a silver base for $700 but after thinking about it its a driver & i park in parking lots so it mite get hit

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
She is schedule to be a daily driver once I get all the bugs’ workout of her. I am installing a full exhaust system, and I also received the full set of Weather stripping to replace all the dry rotted ones. She does need some cosmetic (fiber glass) work on the front.

This is a picture of how she looks like at this moment. (prior to going under the spray)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
black of course

I chose black in the poll but for a often driven car you should consider the maintenance to keep the car looking fine (maintenance on a black car is a 24/7 obsession)
I am between Pearl White or Black.

She will need some fiberglass repairs and the lines will need to be aligned all over. I understand that on any color but black will help cover imperfections...

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was considering the same thing. Black or white?? Mine is stock white but it will be driven daily so i just cant make myself pay the money for a black paint job knowing that. Im stickin with white:thumbsup3:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts