Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking up on a thread to see if VetteOz came up with any more ideas to help out another member...only now his old comments are gone. Checked some other old threads and it looks like ALL of his posts over the years have been erased and can't find anything on a member under that name.
Did he get suspended or something? Why remove all the great answers, pictures, graphs, diagrams and instructions he has posted? VetteOz and CFI-EFI are about the only ones left on here with a clue and/or any usable advice...if getting rid of the only usable info on this site is the direction the new owners and mods are going then this site will be dead before summer.
PLEASE, if anyone knows what happened to VetteOz fill me in. If they have canned him i guess that is my cue to find another site.......It has already become VERY uninviting with the missing girly pics getting scarcer by the day.....:toilet:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
You're right, looks like all of vetteoz post have been deleted. CFI-EFI last posted on 2-22-11 and injectorplus on 2-2-11. Gonna send him a message n see if knows whats up....

Check that.... CFI posted yesterday in the tech forum asking where Injectorplus was at....

·
Registered
122 Posts
you can still get good info here. as far as complaining about the new owners you are too late for that. that was the december forum topic. you can go to V&V but that forum is sorry. SV still the best around. ask powerlab, he knows his stuff

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The fact that they deleted all his post is what troubles me. Half of my threads won't make any sense now....

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
you can still get good info here. as far as complaining about the new owners you are too late for that. that was the december forum topic. you can go to V&V but that forum is sorry. SV still the best around. ask powerlab, he knows his stuff
Ok, SHOW me that good info! It has been dwindeling for about 6 months. The last couple of months it has been almost NON- EXISTANT! Only a couple of members that still possess good info around here and now it looks like they got rid of one of the best for the C4 section.
Take a close look at most of the responses that are showing up on the C4 section's question threads...it is almost always a half dozen morons piping in on something they obviously know NOTHING about sending the person who asked the question down a certain road of despair and possible SERIOUS harm because the answer they give is WRONG.

Good-bye VetteOz...where-ever you went to out there...I will miss our occational squabbles over minutia.:patriot:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Wow, did you just insult everyone of us who have ever posted on C4? While I agree that Vetteoz was certainly a knowledgeable contributing member , I find your generalization that everyone else is an idiot, offensive.Not to mention WRONG!

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
Vetteoz has NOT been canned or banned.
He's full of good knowledge for all of us.

Posting has been awfully slow lately I agree, but by spring to improve.

I haven't even been posting as much as I used to. My reason is I've just been busy with other things but do check in on a daily basis.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, did you just insult everyone of us who have ever posted on C4? While I agree that Vetteoz was certainly a knowledgeable contributing member , I find your generalization that everyone else is an idiot, offensive.Not to mention WRONG!
I didn't say all, or everyone, in the C4 section...That is your thin skin showing that leads you to that conclusion. And i never said everyone else is an idiot. I pointed out that the larger majority of the newbees, and those that seem to be posting more often, are the quick ones to jump in on a question thread with a completely wrong answer...in my book that makes them a moron since some-one who doesn't respond because he doesn't know the answer shows he is smart enough not to endanger others with the wrong answer.:thumbsup3:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
my skin is far from thin, so if I took your comments the wrong way, thats fine.. but there are a number of us members that have decades of experience with not just C4 but multiple generations of Corvettes. So please don t lump us all into what you consider "morons".not to say that some really don t know what they are talking about, but I do think most are genuinely trying to help.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
ok, show me that good info! It has been dwindeling for about 6 months. The last couple of months it has been almost non- existant! Only a couple of members that still possess good info around here and now it looks like they got rid of one of the best for the c4 section.
Take a close look at most of the responses that are showing up on the c4 section's question threads...it is almost always a half dozen morons piping in on something they obviously know nothing about sending the person who asked the question down a certain road of despair and possible serious harm because the answer they give is wrong.

Good-bye vetteoz...where-ever you went to out there...i will miss our occational squabbles over minutia.:patriot:
Vetteoz is definitely one of the best sources of correct and detailed info to many inquiries. I have no guess or knowledge as to his whereabouts or past posts. I hope he hasn't gone far or for long, we all need him.

Race on!!!
Jim

PS. thanks for the complement!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts