Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During winter months when the Corvette is tucked away in the garage and there is 12 feet of snow blocking the car from getting out side and playing, what do you miss the most?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Cruisin' the beach with the top off and scopin' out the babes

Oh snap

I'm in Florida, I still can ..... :rofl:
:iagree::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think the "other" people might not like our statements about Florida weather!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Driving fast :woowoo::burnout:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Washing the car, scrubbing the wheels, polishing the exhaust, cleaning the windows, siliconing the seals, applying the protectant to the interior... NOT!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I miss my wife bit$%ing when here hair gets messed up after driving on highway with roof off!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
During winter months when the Corvette is tucked away in the garage and there is 12 feet of snow blocking the car from getting out side and playing, what do you miss the most?
Don't miss it at all well just the driving, I hang out in the garage alot on the weekends, I have a large 5 car garage my wife bought me 2 black leather electric recliners for christmas and a cuople of C-6 tables and 2 bar stools and I have a 50" flat screen on the wall, so I watch speed and ballgames and drink a few and keep close watch on the Vettes LOL :cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Don't miss it at all well just the driving, I hang out in the garage alot on the weekends, I have a large 5 car garage my wife bought me 2 black leather electric recliners for christmas and a cuople of C-6 tables and 2 bar stools and I have a 50" flat screen on the wall, so I watch speed and ballgames and drink a few and keep close watch on the Vettes LOL :cheers:
OH Man you've got it rough!!!!!:beer-fresh::beer-fresh::goodpost:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just the being in the car and cruising!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts