Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on west coast corvette. I have a chance to buy a 2005 coupe that has heads billet cam wires 170 thermostat hardened rods corsa exaust system and cold air induction. Am I just asking for problems or is this a good upgrade. Work was done by wcc. Car has 5500 miles. Sell price 28k.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
What kind of heads? All cams are billet. And whats left is a t-stat and ignition wires. So what RU really getting? :1sm258fight:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my question, this is a performance package from wcc is it good or bad for reliability resale I don't know that's why I'm asking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's my question, this is a performance package from wcc is it good or bad for reliability resale I don't know that's why I'm asking.
They aren't known for radical builds or for doing things poorly.

It is more than likely a conservative and reliably built package.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Here is a link to the performance package that you are probably looking at. It is priced at $6100.00 and is advertised as providing up to 100 additional horsepower. It includes, heads, cam, pushrods, t-stat, full exhaust, cold air induction, and a few other items. I can't vouch for the installation or reliability of the package, but I have personally been to WCC's facility here in Los Angeles. They sell Classic Corvettes, parts, accessories, and have a state of the art service department. They are one of, if not the most reputable-all corvette- facilities in California. Their website has their phone # on it. I'd give them a call and ask some questions. Maybe they have records of the individual car that you are looking at.
Good luck!

http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/p-406-corvette-performance-package-stage-4-05-07-c6-ls2.aspx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts