Registered
143 Posts
So Cal in the house!

·
Registered
273 Posts
:yay: getting our grove on trying to blow this thing up :cheers:

what part of cali you from :burnout:
Just updated my profile, never paid much attention to that. I'm from San Diego. :yay:

Looking out side and looks like the sun is going to be gone soon. Damn can't believe winter months are so darn close!

·
Smokin Vendor
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just updated my profile, never paid much attention to that. I'm from San Diego. :yay:

Looking out side and looks like the sun is going to be gone soon. Damn can't believe winter months are so darn close!
i here ya we already had ran here on last friday :doh: lets hope for some more 110* days :worship:

·
Registered
143 Posts
:yay: whats crackin so cal :party:
Just looking around getting online for a few kicking back a cold one. Thinking about doing some night fishing tonight. Whats going on up North?

·
Registered
143 Posts

I hear you on that. It seemed to move quick this year. It seemed like just a couple weeks ago it was getting dark around 8:45 now it's starting to get dark around 7:20 or so? Soon it will be dark by 5!

·
Smokin Vendor
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just looking around getting online for a few kicking back a cold one. Thinking about doing some night fishing tonight. Whats going on up North?
not allot just getting ready for the drags tomorrow night :burnout: hoping to go some rounds :cheers:

·
Smokin Vendor
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hear you on that. It seemed to move quick this year. It seemed like just a couple weeks ago it was getting dark around 8:45 now it's starting to get dark around 7:20 or so? Soon it will be dark by 5!
i really dislike that time of year.. :1zhelp: dark and cold is no good :bs:

·
Registered
143 Posts
not allot just getting ready for the drags tomorrow night :burnout: hoping to go some rounds :cheers:
Where you all go up there? Aren't you guys covered up with snow soon? :smack:

·
Registered
143 Posts
snow hell no.. we are in the wine country.. the snow allot higher up thank god :worship:

we are in sonoma county 45 min north of san francisco
Cold as hell there in the winter isn't it? You get the ocean breezes? Really nice country up there huh?

1 - 20 of 222 Posts