Chevy Corvette Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have named mine "The Bitch" just because I have to give her all the nicer things in life like good gas, nice mods, clean her all the time or she won't treat me right!! What are some other names that you have given to your Vette?
I call our 01 One Hot Momma.
I named her after a song by Trace Adkins.

One day while taking a drive my wife put in a CD by Trace Adkins.
After the song played we looked at each other and both agreed our Vette is "One Hot Momma"
This name has stuck every since.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Allright... I have to give it up...the kids and Mama have named her Ruby...!
I personally call her 'Evette'...nice..huh...!...:) I am not her first...so we are gentle with her...uh...until I get into it....smiles all around. Have a good day and DILYSI....Drive It Like You Stole It!

·
Registered
146 Posts
DChamp is the winner of the first test. Franklin Mint indeed but only on accounta the color.

Now, what about Judy's car? Why is her 'black rose metallic' car named Miss Lee?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

·
Registered
147 Posts
"PIG" because it eats everything, gas, money, my patience at times. Hence my screen name which also came from a South Park episode with Al Gore! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Now what other name would be remotely appropriate for mine other than "Teufelshunde", or for you English speaking Americans...

Devil Dog!

·
Registered
610 Posts
DChamp is the winner of the first test. Franklin Mint indeed but only on accounta the color.

Now, what about Judy's car? Why is her 'black rose metallic' car named Miss Lee?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I'm gonna say, because of Gypsy Rose Lee, the burlesque dancer.

My '73 was called Christine (from the movie) because it seemed like a bitch from hell when I first got it, lots of stuff wrong with it, tons of money to put it back right, it seemed to consume me whole, monetarily and mentally. etc. You know the drill. Now I don't really call her anything but "the mistress" (still put a lot of money into it, lol) but because now she is one badazz shark, I refer to all the fallen challengers at stoplights as "chum"!!!!!

Big T

·
Registered
6 Posts
well I have been doing martial arts since I was 9 and liking muscles cars just as long my vettte is white with a black racing stripe so mine is
Called StormShadow
just like my avatar

either that or the Arctic Bat Mobile LOL

21 - 34 of 34 Posts