Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have named mine "The Bitch" just because I have to give her all the nicer things in life like good gas, nice mods, clean her all the time or she won't treat me right!! What are some other names that you have given to your Vette?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
:smack: .. well.. mine is just aniquilator!!! i think thats how u spell it

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
SHARK ATTACK

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
I drive an '02 ZO6, and I call it The Beast.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have named mine "The Bitch" just because I have to give her all the nicer things in life like good gas, nice mods, clean her all the time or she won't treat me right!! What are some other names that you have given to your Vette?
:smack: :smack: :smack: How TRUE!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a tradition of naming the cars after song titles of a girls name.
I had a Black Ram Air T/A, She was known as "Black Betty".
We didn't have to think to long for this C5......it just sorta fit.
'LAYLA' No one in the house calls it a corvette. Everyone including the wife refers to her as 'Layla'.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's Quicksilver Metallic (#12).

Tell me why it's called Franklin. The first correct answer gets a free subscription to CF. :smack:

ALSO.........

Judy's car is Black Rose Metallic. Why is the car named Miss Lee? (for extra points of course)

Jim (banished in Neu Yawk)

·
Registered
719 Posts
"Buffy the Slayer"

·
Registered
706 Posts

Tell me why it's called Franklin. The first correct answer gets a free subscription to CF. :smack:

ALSO.........

Judy's car is Black Rose Metallic. Why is the car named Miss Lee? (for extra points of course)

Franklin, as in the Franklin Mint?

·
Registered
747 Posts

ALSO.........

Franklin as in it cost you so many Ben Franklins to buy it??

My wife refers to mine as "the other woman" or my "girlfriend". If my brother or someone calls the house for me and I'm out in the vette, she will say, "He's out with his girlfriend". Do ya think she's jealous??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts