Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tow hook options are available for C6? Is there anything that is low key?

Thank you

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
What tow hook options are available for C6? Is there anything that is low key?

Thank you
Alex has one on the front of his rig.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen those but was wondering if there was something low keyed that isn't noticed as much? Thanks :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
The only tow hooks that I have seen for the Corvettes are those big red ones used on the race cars. You are talking something like the BMW's has behind bumper with cover?

I wonder if one could be taken from BMW at junk yard and made to work with C6?

·
Registered
131 Posts
The only tow hooks that I have seen for the Corvettes are those big red ones used on the race cars. You are talking something like the BMW's has behind bumper with cover?

I wonder if one could be taken from BMW at junk yard and made to work with C6?
That would be a good idea if you could get some flush mounted plate cover over the bumper to hide the tow hook.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Seems like a lot of work, you would need to remove the entire bumper just to fasten a good support. There must be hooks that could be installed for much less on the under side of car. Then you don't have to worry about anything being seen on top.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seems like a lot of work, you would need to remove the entire bumper just to fasten a good support. There must be hooks that could be installed for much less on the under side of car. Then you don't have to worry about anything being seen on top.
I will look for something like that. I would like something low key and hidden. So is there anything on the market that can mount to something under the car?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'd like to have a tow hook but don't want it to be seen so obviously. I do like what some of the imports do to conceal them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts