Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first year of corvette ownership is rapidly approaching, 15,000 miles on an odometer that had 4 miles on it whe. I bought it. It's been the best experience I've had so far, only thing I've had to bring it in to dealer for has been two oil changes. I still find myself going out to garage every hour or so just to look at it. Can't imagine ever driving anything else. Even the two accidents seem like ancient history. Although I gott a call from my insurance agent last week he told me the numb nut who crashed into me on freeway is now suing my insurance I had to laugh as the CHP report shows him totally at fault. My agent said not to worry about it they would handle it. I'm taking car in this week to have new stereo head unit with nav installed then up to Anaheim WCC for color matched interior, and brake upgrade slotted and drilled rotors and color mAtched calipers. Looking forward to lots more years with this one and purchasing my next corvette

·
Smokin Vendor
612 Posts
Yeah i know what you mean. Im am totally addicted to driving my bad boy also. My wife doesnt not drive so when i take her to work on the early morning shift i take my 06 grand caravan so shes comphy putting on here makeup. I feel like a real dork driving. Its a beautiful top end caravan but it aint no match for my Vett. I really dont know what would happen if i no longer had one but in do know i would be sick!!!
Hey bro sorry about your accidents, was your Vett damage much? That had to hurt!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
I've had my vette for 4 years now, and I still take a peak at it in the garage now and then. Driving it is pure bliss, I always feel on top of the world .

·
Registered
709 Posts
I don't think you ever get over that thing about going out just to look at it...
At first I couldn't believe that I owned one... ha-ha.

Remember the Tony Stewart commercial?

.... That's me.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I had car two weeks then had to go without it for 18 days while it was in shop getting front fender replaced and rim fixed I don't have the rims in pic anymore swapped em for powder coated black ones those 18 days felt like dog days ...haha Tony Stewart got nothin on me I was walking to hockey game carrying gear bag an sticks thru parking lot, I kept looking back at my car...this light pole came outta nowhere an I walked right into it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts