Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like my repro steering wheel, $175 shipped:

And my 17x8 Cragar SS 610's, $675 shipped including lugs & valve stems:

I had 17x9 610's on my 93 TA & they looked real sharp.
I didn't feel like buying a bump steer kit & offset trailing arms to make them fit (they 'just' touched the outside of the trailing arm & the outer tierod) so I sold them & got the 8's.

255/50's will grace these wheels & I think I'm going to go with the Riken Raptors as I had them before, good traction, even in the rain, & quiet.
Also, only $143/tire mounted & balanced.

The other 2 choices were the Fuzion ZRI, had them once as well, not bad, $179/tire, M/B, or the Kumho ASX, $188/tire, M/B.

The car is going in for paint in 2 weeks & if weren't for my emergency appendectomy a month ago (I owe $1476 out of $12,989), I'd be taking advantage of the sale at Wilcox for an interior.

I'll keep you all posted with pics during these stages of making it look nice again.

·
Registered
523 Posts
What can Brown do for you? Looks like they did real well for you today!! Those Cragar wheels will look good.

And really, for $1400, I'm sure someone on here would have stepped up and done that appendectomy for you. Some of us are pretty handy.:eek2:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
And really, for $1400, I'm sure someone on here would have stepped up and done that appendectomy for you. Some of us are pretty handy.:eek2:
"it's a bargain at twice the price"

:smilielol5:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I wouldn't know how receiving a package from UPS feels like, I get FEDEX :smilielol5:

But on the other hand, cool parts!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
My woman likes the wheels as much as I do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts