Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Promise Myself

To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.

To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best

and to expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of

others as I am about my own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the

greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile

to every living creature I meet.

To give so much time to improving myself that I

have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,

and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world,

not in loud words, but in great deeds.

To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side,

so long as I am true to the best that is in me.

Christian D. Larson

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I remind myself to do these things on a daily basis and I'm getting better every day.

:thumbsup3:
Great to know that Bro! Stay safe... "Rico"

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Never seen this.
Let me tell you Bobby... This has totally changed my life for the better. Before I found this a few years ago I was always pissed off at the world. You know how Cops are always dealing with everyone else's BS on a daily basis. Being an ex-cop yourself I know you know what I mean Bobby. Before I found this I was always so negative and walked around angry at the whole world. I was always waiting for that one person to say the wrong thing or do something stupid to justify me opening up a can of whoop a$$. Now, that person I used to be doesn't exist anymore. Nothing bothers me the way it did in the past. I'm not going to tell you that once in a while I'll run into an idiot who makes me want to shove his head down his neck and into his chest, but I handle it differently now. Learning to live my life this way has been a true Blessing for me. There's more information on this at http://www.thesecret.tv/ if you're curious about how this all works. Life is wonderful Bobby and we are now given this awesome gift to ensure that we make our life the best life possible. Stay safe Bro... "Rico"

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Let me tell you Bobby... This has totally changed my life for the better. Before I found this a few years ago I was always pissed off at the world. You know how Cops are always dealing with everyone else's BS on a daily basis. Being an ex-cop yourself I know you know what I mean Bobby. Before I found this I was always so negative and walked around angry at the whole world. I was always waiting for that one person to say the wrong thing or do something stupid to justify me opening up a can of whoop a$$. Now, that person I used to be doesn't exist anymore. Nothing bothers me the way it did in the past. I'm not going to tell you that once in a while I'll run into an idiot who makes me want to shove his head down his neck and into his chest, but I handle it differently now. Learning to live my life this way has been a true Blessing for me. There's more information on this at http://www.thesecret.tv/ if you're curious about how this all works. Life is wonderful Bobby and we are now given this awesome gift to ensure that we make our life the best life possible. Stay safe Bro... "Rico"
Thanks Rico,your right, I don't miss babysitting some of those bone heads out there,But I found once the everyday stress of the job was over(retirement) I did have a changed attitude.Thanks so much I will check into it!Be safe.:seeya:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Rico,your right, I don't miss babysitting some of those bone heads out there,But I found once the everyday stress of the job was over(retirement) I did have a changed attitude.Thanks so much I will check into it!Be safe.:seeya:
Great Bobby... "Rico"

Great advice to live by!
Very glad you like it Don... "Rico"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts