Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The TH350 that I bought, then sold, does not have reverse. It was rebuilt but was not tested. Any ideas what's wrong?

· Registered
10,507 Posts
The TH350 that I bought, then sold, does not have reverse. It was rebuilt but was not tested. Any ideas what's wrong?

Any time an automatic transmission doesn't function you need to do a pressure check on it. I overhauled the TH350 in my old pickup about a year ago but I really don't remember much about it now. They are ungodly simple to repair with just a few home made tools.

Does it function normally in DRIVE or is it only REVERSE that doesn't work?

· Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any time an automatic transmission doesn't function you need to do a pressure check on it. I overhauled the TH350 in my old pickup about a year ago but I really don't remember much about it now. They are ungodly simple to repair with just a few home made tools.

Does it function normally in DRIVE or is it only REVERSE that doesn't work?
To my understanding it's just reverse. I'm going to take it to a transmission shop by me and have them take a look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.