Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2006 does not have the Suspension Control knob, the sport/track/tour setting. Installing a new radio I noticed there is what appears to be a plug in for that knob. Can I get one of those controllers and plug that in and have it work? Or would I need all kinds of special stuff on the suspension itself? If it would work any suggestions on where to find that controller?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
My 2006 does not have the Suspension Control knob, the sport/track/tour setting. Installing a new radio I noticed there is what appears to be a plug in for that knob. Can I get one of those controllers and plug that in and have it work? Or would I need all kinds of special stuff on the suspension itself? If it would work any suggestions on where to find that controller?
The wiring harnesses are all made one way and for any option that is not installed you will find a dead ended plug. Yes, you would need all kinds of special stuff on the suspension itself, beginning with the Magnetic Selective Ride Control shock absorbers that knob controls.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
if you are resourceful you can you it for some "James Bond" like trickery

1 - 3 of 3 Posts