Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering what is a good supercharger for a 2007 Vert?

Also, are Billy Boat Headers a good brand? What are some of the better headers out there?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
ECS and A&A make good kits. In some parts of the country you can find places that have them installed and tuned and out for the door for $6500 or less.

If you want a positive displacement blower, the E-force kit is available, but much more expensive than the centri kits. You can also get a Maggie, but that requires a new hood as the maggie will not fit under the stock hood.

LG, Kooks, American Racing are the top tier header brands.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have the A&A kit and am very happy. I have the Corsa exhaust, but many here like the BB.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Like said, A&A and ECS are great centri set ups. B&B headers are just as good as the others mentioned.

DJ

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Another happy A&A user here. I ran the basic blower kit with Kooks 1 3/4" headers and made 600rwhp. Now I'm at 700rwhp on a built motor.

·
Registered
24 Posts
it depends on which type of supercharger you want. and wether you want it to fit under you rstock hood. centrifugal take rpm to make boost roots style blowers make boost instantly.

arh,kooks,lg are all great headers

·
Registered
296 Posts
A&A, 3.8 pulley here with LS7 esh manifolds, Bolar mufflers.
566RWHP through an A4...conservitive tune for engine and trans...
Happy with setup..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
A&A, 3.8 pulley here with LS7 esh manifolds, Bolar mufflers.
566RWHP through an A4...conservitive tune for engine and trans...
Happy with setup..
Any plans to bump that tune up?!? Sounds very conservative, especially since you're running Meth.

·
Registered
45 Posts
my 08z is getting a F1C procharger and to help lower intake temps a cry 02 spray system. Its being done now.After break in is over i will post #s

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
my 08z is getting a F1C procharger and to help lower intake temps a cry 02 spray system. Its being done now.After break in is over i will post #s
Will be interested to see what kind of #'s you get. I'm in the process of doing some upgrades, but there's been problem after problem so far. Hopefully things will be taken care of in the next day or two.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Did you do any aftermarket oil coolers? This is going to be my first F.I car and im not doing the work,but i heard a lot of good feedback on the F1-C.Hope its streetable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts