Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums so please be gentle. I have a 97 Coupe with standard seats (power on both sides) and would like to convert to the more cooler Sport seats. I know that they are a direct bolt on, but I noticed that the side adjuster controls are slightly different on both seats. I think the Sport seats have lumber support adjustments and whatnot. My question is, do I have to modify the wiring to make the new seats work? What needs to be done to the harness? I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but wirings and electricals kinda messed me up in the head sometimes. I spent hrs searching but found nothing useful (or I didn't search correctly). If there is such info out there, then I do appologize. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
347 Posts
There are no stupid questions on this forum. I've never seen a question asked that wasn't answered. Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick responses guys. That sounds pretty easy. I'm still a little bit stumped though as what to do with the lumber support controls. Was it the blue harness that was cut and thrown away? So basically no lumber support controls anymore for the new Sport Seats? Is there any way to modify and make those work as well? It's a little difficult trying to understand a DIY without pics. I think there might have been some, but the post was old and I can't see them anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts