Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live in Michigan....Can't wait for the big day (March 20th)....Spring is back only 31 days away.

Hallelujah!!!!!!

:woowoo:

:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
477 Posts
We had a few warm days here in Pa. that really melted a lot of the snow. It's over now and back to winter, 60 mph wind gusts today and snow and sleet for tomorrow. :ban: Oh well, winters days are numbered now and i'm counting the days. :driving:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I hear ya. I live in So. California put I am looking forward to spring and the coming warm weather.
Our average daytime temp is in the high 50s to low 60s. The only reason I can think of to live in So. Ca is the weather.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I hear ya. I live in So. California put I am looking forward to spring and the coming warm weather.
Our average daytime temp is in the high 50s to low 60s. The only reason I can think of to live in So. Ca is the weather.
So what?? Now you have a problem with EARTHQUAKES????? I will take a hurricane ANY DAY ! ! At least we know a few days out they are there. :seeya:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was REALLY tempted to to get my full coverage re-instated and drive it, but gahd dayum, there is SO much salt on the roads!!!!!!.....I guess I will wait until we get some good spring rains to wash it all away. Plus I have to change out my window seals and do a couple of other trinkets to it.

Crappy thing is that today it is ice, rain, snow....rain, ice, rain, snow...then all snow later......looks like a good day to stay in...........

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
We had a few warm days here in Pa. that really melted a lot of the snow. It's over now and back to winter, 60 mph wind gusts today and snow and sleet for tomorrow. :ban: Oh well, winters days are numbered now and i'm counting the days. :driving:

Same here. Friday it was 60 degrees, today into tomorrow we are expecting 5 inches of snow. :vomitbuddy:

Can't wait to take the vette out again, but that won't happen until all of the salt is off the roads.

·
Registered
336 Posts
So what?? Now you have a problem with EARTHQUAKES????? I will take a hurricane ANY DAY ! ! At least we know a few days out they are there. :seeya:
Your right about the warning time for hurricanes. The vast majority of earthquakes are inconsequential. and do no damage even if you feel them. I think the odds of us having a severe earthquake are about the same as a particular area being hit by a hurricane. Lived in So Cal for over 50 years and have never sustained any damage from an earthquake but of course there is always that chance. I hope I never experience either one. I did experience a Tornado once when I lived in W Va. It was no fun either.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Tornado's are THE WORST ! ! Very little warning if any ! ! Do you giuys have special Earthquake riders on your home insurance, similar to out hurricane coverage??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Spring

:thumbsup3:I have to hurry and finish molding my new tunnel ram scoop into the hood and then doing the paint work. Luckily I'm only painting the hood(black) but I'm considering some blue pearl ghost flames that will trail into the lower doors. Scoop looks great only 2 1/2" I just have a lot of primeing and sanding to do, has to be perfect with black

·
Registered
336 Posts
Tornado's are THE WORST ! ! Very little warning if any ! ! Do you giuys have special Earthquake riders on your home insurance, similar to out hurricane coverage??
I agree, Tornados are the worst. A lot more common also. Yes we have riders on our home insurance. Very expensive, and a high deductible.I would have to sustain over $ 50,000 in damage before the insurance kicks in. You just have to love the insurance companies.

·
Registered
408 Posts
YES THE INSURANCE COMPANYS SUCK ! !
Its probably NOTHING compared to yours, because your home values are MUCH higher, but my home insuracen runs me $2500 a year with a 3% hurricane deductable.....about $3500.:food-smiley-019:

·
Registered
336 Posts
YES THE INSURANCE COMPANYS SUCK ! !
Its probably NOTHING compared to yours, because your home values are MUCH higher, but my home insuracen runs me $2500 a year with a 3% hurricane deductable.....about $3500.:food-smiley-019:
Mercy , mercy. My home insurance is about 35% of yours

·
Registered
58 Posts
Same up here, Last spring it was out by Mid March, this year who knows. You would think the itch would ease up after afew years, but it doesn't seem to. Maybe if we are patient the price of gas will drop a bit by then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts