Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK SV gang, had disconnected and pulled drive seat to aid trouble shooting cruise control issue under the dash. Well to make a long story short after hooking the seat back up and testing the seat function all seem to be in order, so I switched the selector switch(on console) from the drive seat to the passenger side and found that the passenger seat was non functional. Reguardless of which position the seat select switch was in the driver seat moved in both position. So were does one find this switch and what all has to be removed to replace it?? Thks for any and all help or advice..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fixed problem with sport seats

Well I'm learning more each day. As it turned out the problem was not the lumbar selection switch. It was how I reconnected the wiring harnish under the driver seat. Logic would dictate that difference gauge wires would not be plugged/ connected to each other (at least for me), but on the sport seats for 1994-1996 thats how GM designed it.
"If you plug the large gauge wire connector to the other large gauge wire connecter your passenger seat will not move.."
You have to connected/plug large gauge wire connector to small guage wire connector. For those that have not pulled their driver side sport seat the connectors both male/female for both the large gauge wire and the small gauge wires are the same size.. And word of caution this wiring combination is for those that have seats with all the same options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts