Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
C-4

Traded the '88 in on an a silver '05 Vette today. Hard to do but the price and mileage was right. It was a fun, and I miss the '88, but only until I get into the other and start it up. Love the push button start! Will post pics soon.
Good for U, Come Back & Visit us Poor C-4"S....Did U Get a Z51 ?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
You'll grow tired of them soon enough, so always feel free to come back and hang with us real vette owners.

Be sure and let us know if you figure out how to turn off those Canadian style "daytime running lights.... (that is a serious question, not just a rub)

You will be missed.... :abduct:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Traded the '88 in on an a silver '05 Vette today. Hard to do but the price and mileage was right. It was a fun, and I miss the '88, but only until I get into the other and start it up. Love the push button start! Will post pics soon.
Learn quickly that is a "Tap" button start, not a "Push" button start because if you "Push" too hard you will "Push" the green touch pad through the dashboard.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Congrats on the new ride bro.....have fun and remember to wave at us common folk :seeya:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Congrats on the C6 purchase Robs.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Traded the '88 in on an a silver '05 Vette today. Hard to do but the price and mileage was right. It was a fun, and I miss the '88, but only until I get into the other and start it up. Love the push button start! Will post pics soon.[/QUOTE\

My 1962 Austin Healey 3000 had a push button starter, actually it was annoying, quant but annoying.
You will appreciate the simplicity of the C4 and come back when you start having problems with the C6.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still love C4's and will never hesitate to wave to one! Whoever purchases my old one is going to have a blast it in! It only needed inner door panels and new seat covers to be complete.

No Z51 package, but practically everything else. Love the heads up display and the nav system is cool too! The LS2 is a nice motor and a blast with the traction control off.

I'm sure I'll still lurk in this section. I don't post much often, but I do check it out all the time.:thumbsup3:

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
Sweet ride! and congrats.:thumbsup3:
Don't forget about us little C4 guys...lol

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Sweet pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts