Chevy Corvette Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Alex, great car, great eye candy (LOL) great video but best of all, I truly believe this is the best Vette forum out there!! Thank You Alex & S.V.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So you wanted to know what people thought? Being straight up, nice filmage but ditch they music, I got bored real quick because I could not hear what the speaker was saying and I wanted too. Jac

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
S:SMILEY:M:SMILEY:O:SMILEY:K:SMILEY:I:SMILEY:N :SMILEY:V :SMILEY:E:SMILEY:T:SMILEY:T:SMILEY:E:cheers: :goodpost:............GOOD STUFF ALEX!!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Nice video! But where is Greg's Car? :doh:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Have you had any problems with the vented hood when you wash the car? Seems like that would "force" you to wash the engine too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fun video. The Corvette is such a great car that it's fun to see someone take a super-car and make it even more super! Nice job on the car, the vid, and the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nicely done! I can watch videos of this nature all day long. Glad to see this being done solely on Corvettes!
I watch the Power Block every weekend on Spike TV. I could see your video fit right into the block, You would just have to make it long enough to fill a 30min time slot. I'm sure that would be no problem. As far as viewer ratings, I'm sure they would be very high for your show. Because of all the Vette owners and then just about everyone that doesn't own one wants one.
Thanks for the time you put into it for our enjoyment!!
Robert

·
Super Moderator
1,252 Posts
Great Video Alex,
I Guess Greg was off getting donuts or something..
But I do have one technical question, if you cant answer it i know Greg can being he is a Corvette Export. How quit is a mouse?????
David

61 - 80 of 89 Posts