Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok... so here is what we have been working on with our friends over at MVT Productions. This is Episode 1 which turned out to be a promotional video for SmokinVette. Stay tuned for more!

This video is also available in High Definition : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG_sog_OlBc

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Nice video Alex.:thumbsup3:

I kept waiting for Greg's car to appear in the video.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Love the video! Watching that car on the road brings up one question - how many times have you had to replace that front chin spoiler?

Keep up the awesome work! :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
454 Posts
That was one of the better Corvette related video's I've seen. Nice touch with the "Student Driver" decal :happy0045::sm_party:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Such a sexy car. The decals on the side aren't for me but, the rest of the car is so hot. I enjoyed the video! :thtoppoints:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Love the video Alex. It's nice to see all the cool stuff you have done to your car. I wish you were going to the Bash but I understand why you can't. :thumbsup3:

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Very Cool, Alex!:drool5:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Looks great Alex! Nobody else doing this...

Nice!!!:cheers:
That's what the green screen was for...:patriot:
Can you share where you're airing this and have you started on production for Volume 2?

:abduct:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Nice vid
I've got to get me one of those stickers "STUDENT DRIVER" specially if it adds 80hp. I wonder if that is at the crank or to the rear tires.:SMILEY:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I enjoyed the blown c6. But I didn't hear
1.WHAT IT COST DETAILD
2. WHAT TIMES DID IT TURN?
3. the commentator whispered the name of the exhaust sytem which I was interested. Because I don't need that noise unless I'm racing!
I personall have been trying to get my C5 to 500 hp with out touching the bottom end. There are kits that claim to do it then there are comments the bottom end will handle only 470 hp. I believe you need a dialog with you viewers not a one way tutorial

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1.WHAT IT COST DETAILD
3. the commentator whispered the name of the exhaust sytem which I was interested. Because I don't need that noise unless I'm racing!
I personall have been trying to get my C5 to 500 hp with out touching the bottom end. There are kits that claim to do it then there are comments the bottom end will handle only 470 hp. I believe you need a dialog with you viewers not a one way tutorial

Hi there,

The video of the 1/4 was the only time and my first time drag racing the car. That was prior to heads and cam, and crummy reaction time... 12.006 @ 129MPH. The exhaust is a B&B Fusion... I think the audio dips a little in that part of the video :)

Any rate I hope that helps! BTW... what are you asking about the cost?

Alex

·
Smokin Vendor
447 Posts
Great Video Alex, All it needs now is the Rear Diffusor

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
1.WHAT IT COST DETAILD
I believe it was a B&B Fusion exhaust.
Cool little video though you all!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts