It was great to see you, too, Lori.

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Drinks are on the house. :thtoppoints:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Too early for alcohol at this address; how about free coffee for everyone. :coffeetime:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
I've been gone for a long time....I guess I should buy this round.

Line them bar keep.........
Sounds like a great idea; and it's already afternoon, so it's not too early.:thtoppoints:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Free drinks

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
I thought Spring was already here, but just got 1/2' of snow. Since it ended and the Sun is out and the snow is melting, let's celebrate. The drinks are on the house. :cheers:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
car cruise nite today at Patriot Place in Foxboro; there are sunny blue skies, but it's only 50 here and 52 there; need to wear extra jacket, as the parking lot is a wide open space with lots of wind.

Normally get 2,200 plus cars. :burnout:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Sunny today, but only in the 50's. Car cruise nite at the WalMart in Halifax, MA today. Usually 400-600 vehicles. With all of the rain we've had this week, no one is going to want to park on the grass; need to get there by 2:30-3:00 PM to park on the pavement set aside for the show cars.

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
I was supposed to be boarding the Norwegian Dawn in Boston this morning and would have had a week of partying; but not going (long story). So, at least we can party here.

6141 - 6160 of 6169 Posts