Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6169 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent Alex a PM and got permission to open up a Bar and Grill thread.

So first round of drinks are on me guys and gals! :cheers:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah that I've always been a Beaur fan. The guys is halarious.

Long day guys, so glad tomorrow is Thursday, the week is coming to a close.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Your out of California, you living in tropical paradise!? How bad can it be. :rofl:
Nah, it's ok weather here for us high 60's. Just a long work week. Plus I have a off shore fishing trip Saturday morning I'm looking forward to going.

Any fisherman here?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nah, it's ok weather here for us high 60's. Just a long work week. Plus I have a off shore fishing trip Saturday morning I'm looking forward to going.

Any fisherman here?
Good luck with that, sounds like a good time. I've done those off shore trips, tons of fishing, sun shine and beer!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Any fisherman here?
Enjoy fishing, just don't get the time these days to go as much as I would like to. What are you guys fishing for? Or whats biting this time of year?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Enjoy fishing, just don't get the time these days to go as much as I would like to. What are you guys fishing for? Or whats biting this time of year?
Saturday off shore, don't have to wake early for work next day? He's catching a buzz and sun burn in that Cali sun shine! :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Saturday off shore, don't have to wake early for work next day? He's catching a buzz and sun burn in that Cali sun shine! :rofl: :rofl:
Hoping to catch some Halibut and Tuna! But know for a fact I'll catch a few beers! :cheers:

During the summer months we go on the over night trips where you go out like 75 miles off the coast. You get there like at 9PM and the boat leaves at 10 at around 1 or so they pick up bait then continue to push out further till around 4 or 5 everyone wakes up and eats something and starts fishing. Those days are long and fun. Generally don't get back till 9PM the following night.

·
Smokin Vendor
782 Posts
there are a few on here already :thumbsup3: lets see if you guys can top our last one i think it was some where around 1500+ posts of just good old :bs:

il be back

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hi boys and girls, just stopping by to check my PM's and say hi to everyone. How fun!

So when is the Smokinvette bar and grill having girls night out? Girls drink for free? :smack:

:p

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi boys and girls, just stopping by to check my PM's and say hi to everyone. How fun!

So when is the Smokinvette bar and grill having girls night out? Girls drink for free? :smack:

:p
It must be cold up in your neck of the woods! Welcome, what are you drinking tonight, first round on me.

1 - 20 of 6169 Posts