·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which shocks they are about the same price range
QA1 non adjustable $80.00 each
Bilstiens $80.00
Koni Adjustable $90.00
It a DD Street car not a race car never will see the track.

NO KYB’s

·
Registered
836 Posts
shocks again

Which shocks they are about the same price range
QA1 non adjustable $80.00 each
Bilstiens $80.00
Koni Adjustable $90.00
It a DD Street car not a race car never will see the track.

NO KYB’s
R U Yankin R Chain ? U Got all those Mods ? & U Don't Stand on it ? :wheelchair:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
R U Yankin R Chain ? U Got all those Mods ? & U Don't Stand on it ? :wheelchair:
Yes I am moding the car and yes this what been done to it so far.
More to come.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Koni Reds or Yellows whats better.
Looking for DD type shock not a race shock.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
WtF ? U waitin: on Corvettes R Made to Drive ? Fast or Slow ? :thumbsup3:
It was built for have some fun put some little more power into it and beable to drive in rush hour trafic if needed while running on reg pump gas and get good MPG.

·
Registered
836 Posts
shocks

It was built for have sonme fun put some little more power into it and beable to drive in rush hour trafic if needed while running on reg pump gas and get good MPG.
I run pump gas & don't get good MPG ! Cause i got the little thingy pedal on the right to the floor ......Most of the time .....God bless the CORVETTE GODS .......See Their is a Corvette God ! :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
836 Posts
shocks again

Ya 'll don't know this !! I got a ticket in a freakin S-10 for goin over the speed limit .......& I drive the vette 125 & it's ok Wtf ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
shocks

I just put nitto 555 tires all around on my 95 coupe,plus changed the shocks to kybs.Night and day difference. With just 47K miles my original ac/delco shocks were shot, and back tires(firestones) were bald.I used to dread any kind of bumps I dont anymore!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am getting a set of red Konis I got a deal on them.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Z51 suspension on mine, so I put Bilsteins back on it. HUGE difference after I replaced the old shocks. I vote on the yeller ones...also installed new G-Force's awhile back, tires are awesome!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I end up getting a set of Koni red ajustable shocks they should be here this comming week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts