Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled in garage and put car in park and when I took my foot off brake it was still in drive and the car went forward. I moved shifter to reverse and the car went forward again. Finally I shut car off and it rolled back and I engaged emergency brake. I put shifter in park. I went out today to see if I could get it out of garage. Shifter is in park position but car will not start. I’m guessing it’s not really in park, but the shifter is. Any help would be appreciated. I’d like to get it in the shop next week. I don’t have the time or patience right now to tackle this project. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I pulled in garage and put car in park and when I took my foot off brake it was still in drive and the car went forward. I moved shifter to reverse and the car went forward again. Finally I shut car off and it rolled back and I engaged emergency brake. I put shifter in park. I went out today to see if I could get it out of garage. Shifter is in park position but car will not start. I’m guessing it’s not really in park, but the shifter is. Any help would be appreciated. I’d like to get it in the shop next week. I don’t have the time or patience right now to tackle this project. Thanks
Was it an external linkage issue?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts