1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thats the belt I have on my car; I cant complain so far. I wouldn't worry about the price, after shipping and handling you'll pay the same as a local auto shop.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, shipping is free, what a deal............thanks for the recommendation, I am going for it. $14 is a steal.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Think so, if you have an E Bay account and Paypal just go back to the link I posted and order one. They sent the one I ordered by USPS and it is already in the mail with a tracking number.........

·
Registered
408 Posts
I got one for my 84....$15,,,,acnt complain....free shipping too ! !
Is there something I can put ont eh belt to make it last longer???

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got one for my 84....$15,,,,acnt complain....free shipping too ! !
Is there something I can put ont eh belt to make it last longer???
Goodyear products are great, should not need any dressing and should last a long time.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That would be obvious to most given they have a different accessory drive setup with a different compressor ( Denso vs Harrison )
mounted in a different location
Do you have some point to make besides being obnoxious. I am trying to help a guy out here to get a good belt at a good price. I said that the belt he needs is longer and a different part number and set it up for him to order it. What are you doing besides being confrontational?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
No they do not, you picked the wrong part number. 4060922 is the correct one and they want $28.79 :bump2:
There listing under 922k6 is wrong and mxing up the part numbers. The next listing is correct for them. Also, they are a drop shipper and have no parts themselves. I would never order from a drop shipper........
GOODYEAR Part # 922K6
Multi V-Groove POLY-V
-Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day
$13.77
Add to Cart
GOODYEAR Part # 4060922 Poly-V; 6 Ribs / Effective Length 92.25" / Outside Length 93"
Poly-V
- Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day
$28.79

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Get real, you were trying to pimp me, you need to cut back on the meds! C4s are cheap cars so there are people from all economic circumstances on this website. Some do not have a high school degree and others have a doctorial degree, others do not have two dimes to rub together while some have millions.........but they all come together on a site like this to share info and no one needs a confrontational exsquirt to get obnoxious with them because they can not spell, use capital letters wrong, or have the wrong spin on a car problem. :seeya:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Also, they are a drop shipper and have no parts themselves. I would never order from a drop shipper........
I've ordered alot from rockauto and never had an issue
including shipping , they have been pretty darn inexpensive and reliable
I always ship the cheapest and have never waited more than 2-3 days for a part

their closeout prices on overstock and discontinued parts are also awesome

I also do think they do have a couple of warehouses , but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Get real, you were trying to pimp me, you need to cut back on the meds! C4s are cheap cars so there are people from all economic circumstances on this website. Some do not have a high school degree and others have a doctorial degree, others do not have two dimes to rub together while some have millions.........but they all come together on a site like this to share info and no one needs a confrontational exsquirt to get obnoxious with them because they can not spell, use capital letters wrong, or have the wrong spin on a car problem. :seeya:
Don't be calling my Corvette cheap!

By the way, vetteoz has been nothing but help to me and many others here.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Relatively speaking, C4s are the cheapest vettes on the market, so that opens them up to a wide spectrum of owners. My point with "that guy" is to stop being confrontational and obnoxious . He is obviously an exsquirt whose knowledge can help other vette owners, he just needs to tone it down.............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts