Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car was turning right when I was going left so didn't get a good look at it. How in the world are they able to connect a tow hitch on these cars? I was looking at the rear of the car and just don't see how this could have been attached?

Anyone know how this person did this?

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
I have seen several at HPDEs. They use small trailers to bring their basic tools and racing tires.

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Cool trailer :thumbsup:
Thank You, List for $2200.00. Got it off Craiglist for $1200 only used once before I got it .
Vette pulled this cross country twice once with Electraglide to Milwaukee for Harleys 105th Party.
:thumbsup3::thumbsup3::rofl:

·
Registered
67 Posts
ive seen a few of these on the road i think its a neat idea to be able to tow stuff around...

·
Registered
530 Posts
The car was turning right when I was going left so didn't get a good look at it. How in the world are they able to connect a tow hitch on these cars? I was looking at the rear of the car and just don't see how this could have been attached?

Anyone know how this person did this?
Here's a photo of a 'vette with a tow hitch that I saw at a car show. They guy was pulling a travel trailer with it. Check out the truck mirrors.

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
It stands up in garage and has caster wheels so you can roll it in a corner. Back end folds up when you stand it up. Saves lots of room in garage.

My hitch doesn't look quite that nasty as that nice old Vette. But Hey ,It's his Vette and he can do whatever he wants to it. :coffeetime: :smilielol5: :burnout: :burnout:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It stands up in garage and has caster wheels so you can roll it in a corner. Back end folds up when you stand it up. Saves lots of room in garage.

My hitch doesn't look quite that nasty as that nice old Vette. But Hey ,It's his Vette and he can do whatever he wants to it. :coffeetime: :smilielol5: :burnout: :burnout:
That doesn't look all that bad, your trailer is pretty nice also. The trailer on that older Vette is just hideous though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts