Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the Halo Roof panel off my 2008 C6. I bought a used one and painted it black for my crystal red car. I since sold the car and still have the factory painted crystal red halo roof. In perfect condition removed around 3000 miles. Still has the rubber seal on it too. Would look great on your black car to add some color, or have it painted any color to accent your car and still have your factory roof to go back to.

Asking $200, I would perfer local pick up. But I guess we could work out shipping.

I also have the stock axel back exhaust. This includes the pipe to go over the axel, mufflers, and tips. Stock pieces, new condition. I also removed them around 3000 miles. Again I bought a used set and removed the baffles in the mufflers and put a straight pipe in there. Giving it straight through mufflers inside, but stock look outside.
Remember I'm selling the stock unmodified set up.

Asking $200,again perfer local pick up, but we can work out shipping.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will take offers. Please no low balls, but reseasonable offers. My zip Code is 19040, if you want to see what shipping would be. Thank you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I still have the Roof and exhaust. Let me know if your interested.
I might be interested in the exhaust if I can't find one locally. I'm in California so we'd have to work out shipping. I have an '06, but I don't think there were any differences in the stock axle-back portion of the exhaust between 06 and 08. Do you understand it that way too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts