Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:doh::doh:Okay, so I just bought my first Vette a 99'.(new to forum):doh::doh:..and I notice when the top is off I get a reflection of the rear window and even the sky showing in the mirror. It is very distracting and takes focus to see the vehicles behind me. Has anyone else experienced this? Yes, my windows are tinted, and reflection only occurs when Targa removed.

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I agree with Gigity, I have a cargo cover withouth the emblem and I don't have that problem. The reflection is actually coming off of your targa top that's stored in the rear. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. Be sure to post some pics.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I agree with Gigity, I have a cargo cover withouth the emblem and I don't have that problem. The reflection is actually coming off of your targa top that's stored in the rear. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. Be sure to post some pics.
Dawg is right,the reflection is from the top when stored in the rear,I have never been bothered by it but like stated the cargo cover should help.

·
Smokin Vendor
612 Posts
:doh::doh:Okay, so I just bought my first Vette a 99'.(new to forum):doh::doh:..and I notice when the top is off I get a reflection of the rear window and even the sky showing in the mirror. It is very distracting and takes focus to see the vehicles behind me. Has anyone else experienced this? Yes, my windows are tinted, and reflection only occurs when Targa removed.
Congrats and welcome. Do you know about C5's as with the DIC as there are some issues. Also how many miles on her?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thanks for the info from everyone..i have pics posted in the c5 photo area..and i will order a cargo cover and see if tht fixes the issue....you can see the pics on here...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whew.... no I knew that I was asking separate question....oh and btw... thanks for the Welcome....I can see this is a good site for all types of info... and conversation...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts