Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Race Ramps the only company that makes ramps like this? Who else? Any good deals on a set?

Appreciate the help :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'd check with a few of the vendors here on the best price. To my knowledge Race Ramp is the only one who makes those.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got mine through an eBay vendor (KMJ Performance - free shipping) with a Bing cashback bonus to reduce the price from list (you have to use Bing's shopping search in order to get into eBay to qualify for the cashback bonus).

·
Registered
148 Posts
I got mine through an eBay vendor (KMJ Performance - free shipping) with a Bing cashback bonus to reduce the price from list (you have to use Bing's shopping search in order to get into eBay to qualify for the cashback bonus).
:iagree: I was going to just say that. There are a couple people selling them on ebay.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know of a few guys that got theirs from here!:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Does Cost Co sell them? I have never seen them in my Cost Co. I'll need to take a closer look.
I've never seen them in Cost Co

·
Registered
337 Posts
Call RaceRamps directly and see if they'll give you a slight (5%) discount by hearing about them on the forum.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm considering getting the 67" XT two piece ramps and wheel chocks. Who has the best price on them?

Rick
There was a set on ebay 2 weeks ago, can't hurt to keep an eye out there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts