Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK finished front end rebuild. and as before the build I still have a pulsing while turning. Frontend has been aligned, Rebuild of all steering linkage and Poly Bushings, Ball joints. Hydraulic system was not touched yet. Is there something in the vett setup (ram) that causes this? New Pump and ram needed?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree with both above. One other thing is tires radials are prone to a shift in geometry with age or high mileage, generally more noticeable wobble at slow speed and disappears at higher speeds. Might try swapping rear to the front and see if that changes anything.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
OK finished front end rebuild. and as before the build I still have a pulsing while turning. Frontend has been aligned, Rebuild of all steering linkage and Poly Bushings, Ball joints. Hydraulic system was not touched yet. Is there something in the vett setup (ram) that causes this? New Pump and ram needed?

After doing some further thinking about this it sounds like your front tires may have cups in them from being run out-of-balance for a while and you're feeling those cups when turning. So run your hand over them and see if they feel smooth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts