Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
C6 A6 3LT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a well taken care of 2008 C6 3LT. All works fine but can't get the three buttons to work with my garage door opener. I used to have two other C6's a 06 and 2013 modded.

I was a fool and bought a new 2019 C7 A8 in May of 2020 that i had to lemon law at 400 miles thanks to shudder and a bad rear end friends. Glad to be back in a C6 with a real trans that works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a well taken care of 2008 C6 3LT. All works fine but can't get the three buttons to work with my garage door opener. I used to have two other C6's a 06 and 2013 modded.

I was a fool and bought a new 2019 C7 A8 in May of 2020 that i had to lemon law at 400 miles thanks to shudder and a bad rear end friends. Glad to be back in a C6 with a real trans that works.
To use the newer garage door openers with an older car you will need to purchase a unit called a repeater for your garage door.

·
Registered
C6 A6 3LT
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I had my garage door guy come over and he got it working. My opener was made around 2012 and is a Craftsman. I had the same three buttons on a 2015 GT Stang and it worked also. All my other Vettes were 1LT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We succeeded in getting the passenger door operational. Until there’s time, I’m still opening the hatch, pulling the cord for my side. Forgive me, rarely on here ‘cept for info which is very appreciated. My ride: ‘09 Z06, 7LZ, I bought in ‘10. Best of luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts