Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some parts my '08 and came across this site called PFYC and was going to place the order but there isn't a phone number to call to make the order? I know I am forgetful and mis place my keys all the time these days, did I miss something?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Under their HELP section:

Telephone
We do not offer telephone support or telephone ordering at this time. We've served hundreds of thousands of customers in our 11 years of business operating without telephone support or telephone ordering just like Amazon.com, Buy.com and other successful ecommerce companies and have had excellent results, providing customer service on days and at late hours our competitors are not even around. If you're skeptical, check out our Testimonials section, our reputation on auto related forums and our standing with the BBB. We're enthusiasts and consumers just like you. We believe in doing what we say we'll do. We'll never leave you hanging out to dry. Give our service a try, we'll strive to exceed your expectations.

Thanks for visiting us.
The Staff at PartsForYourCar.com

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I've dealt with these guys before, very good service and delivery was pretty fast.

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Amazon does indeed have telephone support. I've used it and it is fast, efficient and helpful.

·
Registered
754 Posts

Telephone
We do not offer telephone support or telephone ordering at this time. We've served hundreds of thousands of customers in our 11 years of business operating without telephone support or telephone ordering just like Amazon.com, Buy.com and other successful ecommerce companies and have had excellent results, providing customer service on days and at late hours our competitors are not even around. If you're skeptical, check out our Testimonials section, our reputation on auto related forums and our standing with the BBB. We're enthusiasts and consumers just like you. We believe in doing what we say we'll do. We'll never leave you hanging out to dry. Give our service a try, we'll strive to exceed your expectations.

Thanks for visiting us.
I just love when when sites brag about testimonials, most if not all of them are written by them! If there is no support phone number you won't find me excited about dealing with that company. Just my 2 cents. There are to many company's who offer phone support, a real human to help you out if needed.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just love when when sites brag about testimonials, most if not all of them are written by them! If there is no support phone number you won't find me excited about dealing with that company. Just my 2 cents. There are to many company's who offer phone support, a real human to help you out if needed.
I kind of have to agree with you. :beerbang:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I won't say anything bad about these guys because I never bought anything from them.I will say though that I never will buy anything from them because there is no phone number to call.Pay me enough money and I'll say nice things about anybody,anywhere,anytime!:eek2: :bump2:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I won't say anything bad about these guys because I never bought anything from them.I will say though that I never will buy anything from them because there is no phone number to call.Pay me enough money and I'll say nice things about anybody,anywhere,anytime!:eek2: :bump2:
Or save your money and just make up your own testimonials! :food-smiley-019::smilielol5::smilielol5:

·
Registered
141 Posts

Telephone

Thanks for visiting us.
Last time I checked Amazon which does have phone support and Buy.com are HUGE companies. They can't get away with out having phone support because they are credible. But still if a company doesn't have phone support, I won't deal with them. Any the content on web sites boosting them self is like saying you are going to gain 30rwhp from a wonder spark plug. :smilielol5: I'll stick to Ecklers or Zip products, sometimes even WCC has some good prices.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Although I don't pay attention to those testimonials , if there isn't a phone number I too won't deal with that company. Something so simple as a phone number says your legit and customer service is important to you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Although I don't pay attention to those testimonials , if there isn't a phone number I too won't deal with that company. Something so simple as a phone number says your legit and customer service is important to you.
100% agree with this. Honestly I don't get that. If customer service is important you you, I would have my customers knowing my cell number!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the advice everyone. I got what I needed from Zip Products and one part from Corvette America.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.