Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help not only running hot blew alll atifreeze out of expantion tank I have not look yet to late will check it out tomorrow. Don't know what happened started to boil and water came up through top in plastic tank let it cool look and tank was empty/. Can't figure it out unless a hose broke?l Checked it out fans working Ac, Heat. I think thermostat is closed. If I replace it what should I go with?? 160 190 ?? :banana: Sounds like I need to Bleed the air out next thing to do ????

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:woowoo:[FixedI got it fixed replaced the heat sensor on the block Then got two different readings on temp . Gauge on cluster read 260 actual temp on anolog digital near gas gauge read 228. Toreplace the gauge in cluster $$$$$ I will use the temp reading on speed o. Think I have it now . Will keep you posted will go for a ride in the morning raining now:thumbsup3:

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in Tuscany Cove On cornerof 951 Collier Blvd & Immokolee . Where are You? I was at the show on 5th ave this winter and Now up in CT we do the six months will be there in Sept.]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.