Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
Friday, March 11, 2011, was my one-year anniversary of owning my Vette “Rudy”. What an amazing year it has been. First of all, I can’t believe that I actually made my dream come true and bought this car. It is awesome! The resto, the rides, the car show and my first trophy are all among the happiest experiences of my life. To mark the one-year anniversary, I added a 14K gold C3 Vette charm to the chain that I wear that carries two other special charms plus my cross. Spring is on the way, and I look forward to doing some more needed work on my car (front-end suspension and steering column) and then enjoying it once again. I can’t wait.
Cat =^..^=

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello Everyone!
Friday, March 11, 2011, was my one-year anniversary of owning my Vette “Rudy”. What an amazing year it has been. First of all, I can’t believe that I actually made my dream come true and bought this car. It is awesome! The resto, the rides, the car show and my first trophy are all among the happiest experiences of my life. To mark the one-year anniversary, I added a 14K gold C3 Vette charm to the chain that I wear that carries two other special charms plus my cross. Spring is on the way, and I look forward to doing some more needed work on my car (front-end suspension and steering column) and then enjoying it once again. I can’t wait.
Cat =^..^=
Hi cat!

Next month marks my first year as well. Like you, it has been a long time wish come true. Everyday that I get into "Roza" and turn the key, I think about how fortunate I/we all are to be able to own and drive a passion of ours. I aim to enjoy this for many, many years, then pass it on to my son, early enough (his 40th birthday, 2/10/2029) for me to watch him enjoy it, and see in him the same feelings that I have while owning and driving this old car.

T.Huck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts