Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This for some of you guys who lived through the 50's and 60's lets start a thread of some of the old weekly fav's ,I'll start with Paladin,Have gun will travel.Richard Boone as a bounty hunter in the old west.

·
Registered
32 Posts
don't forget "Wanted dead or alive" with Steve Mcqueen
BTW I got a paladin outfit for xmas one year, black shirt,pants holster with paladin emblem and the cards to give out

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that's cool,My parents gave me the Gun smoke outfit,Never forgett the feeling of wearing that set of guns and holster.Yea the lone Ranger and Tanto were one of the best Saturday morning shows going.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
This for some of you guys who lived through the 50's and 60's lets start a thread of some of the old weekly fav's ,I'll start with Paladin,Have gun will travel.Richard Boone as a bounty hunter in the old west.
:thumbsup3:

I've been DVRing them off of encore western

I even have the board game from when I was a kid

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Combat and Rat Patrol were both good

·
Registered
709 Posts
How about Bat Masteron, Branded, The Rifleman, Daniel Boone, Roy Rogers, Death Valley Days, The Big Vally, The Cisco Kid (remember the horse with the wild blue eyes, I think they were blue, it was in black and white.)
and in '57.... ZORO

I think I watched too much TV...
:coffeetime:

·
Registered
32 Posts
How about Bat Masteron, Branded, The Rifleman, Daniel Boone, Roy Rogers, Death Valley Days, The Big Vally, The Cisco Kid (remember the horse with the wild blue eyes, I think they were blue, it was in black and white.)
and in '57.... ZORO

I think I watched too much TV...
:coffeetime:
Maybe but some of these tryed to instill some life values of right or wrong

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Fugitive - David Janssen stars as Richard Kimble. Spent the entire time looking for the one armed man that killed his wife.:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Maverick w/ James Gardner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts