Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 1975 pontiac astre ( think chevy vega with different grill and tail lights ) and we are almost done with it, still finishing up the subframe connectors,engine bay brace and 4 point rollbar. and at 2400lbs and somewhere around 360-380hp it should absolutely fly. in fact i know it will be a buttload faster than the 78 vette...think i may have to do the 454 swap on the vette sooner than planned, hah hah...its at photobucket, the web address is http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/fatguyzinc/ if you couldnt tell, her favorite color is pink...actually, hotpink...prefferably with glitter in it.........

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Hey Fatguy! where you been? haven t talked to you in months..I take it you did marry her? as for the car, that really brings back memories..in the 70 s, I took a Vega GT [ same car, really] and stuck a 70 LT1 350/370hp engine in it w/th400.. what a ride! it did wheelies! til i slammed into a telephone post! My wife loves the" Pink" motor! great job... boy, the things we do to amuse ourselves, eh?glad you re back.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FISH !!! hah hah, good to 'see' you too. havent married her yet, but she did say yes, she just wont pin down when, hee hee...guess shes holding out for something, i dunno what but i will not give up till i find out ! i will put up more pics as i get em, gonna do the 454 in the vette after we finish her car...and yes that motor will be the same hotpink color.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts