Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fuel line that comes off the back of the fuel rail and into the cold start injector has an O-ring on it. Does anybody know what size o-ring goes on there? I had one on; the inside diameter was good but I don't think it was thick enough because it was still leaking. I am 100% sure it was tight enough, and am 100% it is leaking at that particular spot. No, I was not smart enough to save the old one. :banghead:

It is an 86E. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
gas melts silicone

·
Registered
14 Posts
The fuel line that comes off the back of the fuel rail and into the cold start injector has an O-ring on it. Does anybody know what size o-ring goes on there? I had one on; the inside diameter was good but I don't think it was thick enough because it was still leaking. I am 100% sure it was tight enough, and am 100% it is leaking at that particular spot. No, I was not smart enough to save the old one. :banghead:

It is an 86E. Thanks for the help!
Take the one you have to a parts store and get a couple of o-rings the next size larger OD, should slide on easy with a little lub, good luck :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I got one today that worked just fine. I was hoping someone knew so I could eliminate the guessing game, but I got it on the second guess so whateves. That might be a career best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts