Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help diagnosing my 79 that has no turn signals and no reverse lights.
The 4 way flashers work fine . The fuse for the t/s back up lamps is good and the t/s flashers (in the fuse panel & center console)
have been replaced.
I've checked all the bulbs and they are all good.
I've even plugged in a know good t/s switch and still no back up lamps or turn signals .
Any idea what to check next ? Or where to find a good wiring diagram for these circuits.
I appreciate any help and suggestion I can get.

Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
Need help diagnosing my 79 that has no turn signals and no reverse lights.
The 4 way flashers work fine . The fuse for the t/s back up lamps is good and the t/s flashers (in the fuse panel & center console)
have been replaced.
I've checked all the bulbs and they are all good.
I've even plugged in a know good t/s switch and still no back up lamps or turn signals .
Any idea what to check next ? Or where to find a good wiring diagram for these circuits.
I appreciate any help and suggestion I can get.

Thanks Guys.
Did you actually look at the front and rear lights to verify they're not flashing or are you just relying on what the interior flasher lights are indicating? Above and in front of your spare tire there is a male/female rubber plugin that could have bad connections. Do your stop lights work?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I've verified that they do not flash( key on work t/s flasher and walk around the car to see for myself)
I do have Brake lights .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts