Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im very pleased with the 750 double pumper , i have an air gap manifold and went to a 35 shooter front and rear to cure an off idle stumble other than that its perfect. i love the way the choke plate comes out it made changing the shooter a snap:thumbsup3:

· Registered
97 Posts
Not to change the subject back to the original post, but I absolutely love your new wheels. Could you tell me more about them? What manufacturer, where to buy them, cost, etc. I'm an old time Cragar SS lover and these are just so much better looking! I'd really like a set for my '72! Thanks.
Duane

· Registered
5,591 Posts
I've always liked those wheels

· Premium Member
9,061 Posts
im very pleased with the 750 double pumper , i have an air gap manifold and went to a 35 shooter front and rear to cure an off idle stumble other than that its perfect. i love the way the choke plate comes out it made changing the shooter a snap:thumbsup3:
I ve had mine 4-5 years now. never needs readjusting, stays in perfect tune.. very easy to dial in , great carb., I ve got a friend with a Race car, he just put together a 406 CI, sitting on top of a TALL custom made manifold is a big 1050CFM.. it dynod @ 874HP!... sorry if 7t9 and I hijacked the topic.

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not to change the subject back to the original post, but I absolutely love your new wheels. Could you tell me more about them? What manufacturer, where to buy them, cost, etc. I'm an old time Cragar SS lover and these are just so much better looking! I'd really like a set for my '72! Thanks.
Duane
they are coys wheels listed that way on google. they were right at 700 shipped with lugs and valve stems in 15x 8.5 they have larger sizes too the factory aluminum wheels took a bunch of weight to balance these took about 3/4 onces
I ve had mine 4-5 years now. never needs readjusting, stays in perfect tune.. very easy to dial in , great carb., I ve got a friend with a Race car, he just put together a 406 CI, sitting on top of a TALL custom made manifold is a big 1050CFM.. it dynod @ 874HP!... sorry if 7t9 and I hijacked the topic.
i like this carb a lot . i have heard several say they would never go back to a holley.very crisp response

· Registered
5,591 Posts
it looks like a holley
is it reworked by them or a complete carb made by them ?

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it looks like a holley
is it reworked by them or a complete carb made by them ?
its a carb made much better by them, some engineers from holley that had some excellent ideas left and formed quick fuel and started building some really nice carburetors they use their own castings and have nice features like glass sight windows replaceable air bleeds and tons more . very good quality

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.